The Chamber is open to all the potential persons interested in the entry to the Czech-Turkish market. There is a possibility of effective commercial exchange among its members. Above this, the Chamber provides mediation of the suitable partners for its members even outside of its member basis.
Information about legal and economic conditions is provided by the experts in the field of the Czech and Turkish law, as well as the specialists, who are active in the field of international commerce and relations on the long-term basis. The provided information is consulted with the representation organs.
The Chamber has an individual approach to every one of its members and arranges solutions, which satisfy the needs of every client according to his business plan and conception.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Prerequisite for successful entry into this market include:
• Knowledge of the legal and economic environment in the Turkey,
• Information on supply and demand for goods and services,
• Language skills and
• Attracting potential partners who are interested in the exchange of business involved.
We and our partners are here to provide you what you need on Turkish and Czech market.
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER?
CTSOK membership makes you part of a business community that shares different background but the common aim :
To develop a strong relationship both economically and socially between Turkey and Czech Republic.
Access to Information
Mediation of Business Contacts
Promotion and Advertising
Discount in Turkish Restaurants and K + K Hotel Central in Prague
CURRENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
NEWS & EVENTS
- Save the date, on March 19th-20th, 2020, the Co-Matching Business […]
- We regret to inform you that our colleague, Mr. Alper […]
- The Board of Directors of the Czech-Turkish Joint Chamber of […]
- In cooperation with the Commercial Counselor of The Turkish Embassy in Prague and the Czech-Turkish Chamber of Commerce, a form has been prepared for the find out the Turkish investors, businessmen and Turkish companies that are increasing day by day in the Czech Republic.